Thursday, February 1, 2007

So About that Picture Thing...

Alright, so I'm a little bit of an idiot. I'm obviously still having issues spelling because when I was signing up for my account with webshots, I spelled Wien like Wein. Which totally changes the meaning of the title. And since the internet is sucking right now (think 11Mbps), I don't have the inclination to fix this. So I'm going to ignore it until I get home tonight, but if you have a desire to see the pictures of the ball before then, here's the current address:

community.webshots.com/user/von_Wein_mit_Liebe

That is all. Look for a new post either later tonight or tomorrow afternoon while I'm waiting for my laundry to dry.

Love,
Amanda

PS -- If you want to donate to the "Get Matt to Vienna Fund" please let me know. :-)

No comments: